Spring Weekend tickets are officially back on sale after early-birds tickets sold out in less than 24 hours last week. If you need any more reason to purchase tickets now, we’ve got your 10 best ones right here!
1. Tickets are cheaper than ever: you just can’t beat these prices. Two day General admission tickets start at only $124.99, however we suggest spending the few extra dollars on a VIP ticket ($179.99) to include the Spring Weekend mug that can be used on the beach all weekend long, filled with any drink of your choice. For those of you on a serious festival binge, payment plans are also available for only $45 down on a GA ticket or $75 down for VIP.
2. Theme Park Grade waterslide: need we say more? This year, all VIP ticket holders will have unlimited access to a massive water slide built directly on the beach with an exclusive cabana section alongside. Spring Weekend will be the first event to premier anything like this, and we can’t wait to test it out.
3. Panama City Beach, Florida: destination for the largest spring break parties in the country. If you’re looking for the perfect place for you and all your friends to create unique memories that will last a life time, there is no location more ideal than here. Hot, sunny beaches may seem like only a daydream right now, but in a few short months you can make this your reality.
4. Eye Candy: Thousands of attendees spend their weeks leading up to the festival putting hours into the gym to achieve those amazing Spring Weekend bodies. There’s nothing like a beach festival to attract the best looking crowd in the Southeast .
5. The perfect festival setup: While most people dread getting back to their hotel after a long day at a festival, Spring Weekend provides an ideal setup that every attendee is sure to love. Hotels are located just above the beach, only a few steps away from the event itself. Forget something in your room? Not a problem. Don’t want to stop the party? Just head upstairs. Need to refill your Spring Weekend mug? Won’t take long! Pools are even located conveniently in-between the beach and your room, in case you and your friends would like to take a late night dip.
6. Mind-blowing production: You’ve never seen anything like it on a beach before. Two unique stages, custom built on the sand for a one-of-a-kind festival. Party at the day stage from dawn to dusk, then head on over to the second stage for an amazing night-time experience with world class headliners. If you haven’t checked out the production from last year, make sure you watch video at the bottom of the page!!!
7. Undiscovered talent: Each year Spring Weekend debuts the best local and upcoming DJs from across Florida during the “day” portion of the event. While you and your friends party on the beach, each artist premiers a set they’ve worked hard to perfect. Though the headliners are the most anticipated acts of Spring Weekend, you may just find your next favorite artist without even looking.
8. Saving where it counts: One of our favorite parts about Spring Weekend is the ability to attend the festival without needing to bring hundreds of spending dollars. Water refill stations are conveniently located throughout the entire festival along with free Redbull for VIP ticket holders. Spring Weekend mugs (included in VIP ticket packages, available to pre-order or available for purchase on site) can be used during the entire event to hold any large beverage of your choice. Food is easily located on site, however a trip up to your room for lunch won’t take long, assuming you’re able to break away from the party!
9. Endless hotel options: While booking your hotel for any event is usually a chore, Spring Weekend makes it exceptionally easy for you. Located on their website is a list of all surrounding hotels, along with a discount code that will save you money when booking at each. Prices are listed for you, ranging from $25-49 per person each night (based on 4 person occupancy). Camping options are also available for those of you who prefer to sleep under the stars!
10. The Pre-Party: Each year Spring Weekend puts on a massive show the day prior to the festival in Tallahassee, Florida with one additional headliner not featured on the lineup. A quick stop before the Panhandle can make your drive shorter depending on where you’re traveling from, or may just give you one extra excuse to party with all your best friends. Last years show featured GTA at Coliseum in Tallahaseee, and we’ve heard this year will be even bigger.
Big thank you to Hope Lansing for coming up with this great Spring Weekend list!!
When you get your tickets use the promo codes NOIRCACHE or DISCOSWAG for discounts!